We are pleased to confirm that our hotel shall soon reopen its doors to host guests for leisure related activities.
Our main priority remains the wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff, therefore, we are following and going even beyond the recommendations and guidelines issued by the World Health Organisation, Malta Tourism Authority and the Local Authorities to ensure the highest level of safety for all our guests and staff.
Beside informing and training all our hotel staff, especially cleaning personnel in relation to how COVID-19 spreads, we have provided our team players with personal protection and equipment. The team will practice physical distancing and regular hand sanitising.
In addition, we are publishing the measures that we have/are taking to put our potential guests’ minds at rest:
Front Desk/Lobby Area
- Installed a perspex barrier in the Reception desk area
- Reception desk possesses the telephone numbers of the public health authorities, hospitals and medical centres for use whenever there is the possibility that a guest may be ill
- Providing sanitising wipes for guests’ luggage for use by guests/hotel staff
- Installed units to dispense disinfectant gel in the different areas of the hotel
- Providing contactless payment methods
- Disinfecting room keys
- Temperature control on entrance with isolation of those with temperature more than 37.2 Celsius
- Providing clear signs for any new measures in place
- Using germicidal disinfectant/wipes for surface cleaning
- Possess maintenance and testing documents relating to microbiological and chemical water analysis and operation procedures for dishwashing, laundry equipment and air conditioner maintenance
- Documenting, hourly anti-viral disinfection of high hand-contact areas (door handles, handrails, lift buttons, etc)
Food & Beverage Outlets
- Use of disposable condiments and single use items instead of bottles and containers in the restaurants
- Extending service time, if necessary, to avoid guest crowding
- No self-service dispensers or self-service inside and outside the establishment
- Dining areas are in line with required social distancing (2 metres from others and 1 client per 4 square metres)
- No smoking shall be allowed at and within 10 metres of the seating area
- Disinfectant dispensers, liquid soap and disposable paper towels provided
- Capacity to be limited to 50% of the maximum bathing load
- Umbrellas, sun beds, chairs and other equipment are disinfected after every visitor leaves
- No crowding in common areas such as changing rooms and toilets
- Public toilets and changing rooms are disinfected every hour and limited to a maximum of 4 persons at any time
- 2 metre distance in every direction between each 1 umbrella/2 sunbed unit in open area around pools. Only one person per sunbed.
- Our indoor pool and spa will remain closed
- Guest room decluttered of unnecessary items
- Hand Sanitiser either available as bathroom amenity or for sale in minibar
- Enhanced disinfection of high contact surfaces
- For the time being our Spa will remain closed as this has been defined an area of higher risk
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor and implement any new measures introduced and now we are looking forward welcoming you at our hotel.